up coming events
- Family Movie Night - Sept 25th
- Bring canned goods to donate - all food donated will go to the families we serve at the Arlington Eats Community Dinner
- Invite your friends and family.
- We have tickets printed to give out to your communitites!
- Arlington Eats Community Dinner - Oct 26th
- We need volunteers to help serve dinner
- Great chance to meet people in our community and love on them.
21 DAYS OF PRAYER AND FASTING
SEPTEMBER 11 - OCTOBER 1
Adore Church invites you to take on the 21-Day Challenge—a focus on putting God first in our lives.
21 DAYS OF PRAYER
For 21 days, we will commit to communicating with God by praying on our own and together as a church family.
21 DAYS OF DISCIPLINE
During this challenge, we will commit to growing closer to God through discipline in the form of fasting food or something else we use on a daily basis so that we can identify God as our true priority.
21 DAYS OF BIBLE STUDY
Along with prayer and fasting, we will commit to getting to know God better each day through a daily 15-minute devotional that will help us to grow in the areas of our lives that matter most to Him.
Click the box to download your free 21 Day booklet to guide you through this time together!